-->

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

what i wore: floral + denim

it was such a beautiful day yesterday and it was perfect timing catching the sunset when we did.
i felt very 1990's due to the short floral dress/tunic + light wash distressed denim combo.
[my mom is most likely cringing at this outfit because she absolutely hates these jeans! moms ;)]
i wasn't feeling very inspired when i got dressed, but maybe as the weather warms up a bit more i will!
Processed with VSCOcam with m4 preset
Processed with VSCOcam with m4 preset
Processed with VSCOcam with m4 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with m4 preset
Processed with VSCOcam with m4 preset
Processed with VSCOcam with m4 preset
Processed with VSCOcam with m4 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with m4 preset
Processed with VSCOcam with m4 presetProcessed with VSCOcam with m4 preset

what i'm wearing...
dress tunic // thrifted
jeans // bdg urban outfitters
boots // forever 21
bag // vintage dooney + bourke
necklace // mucho mucho bueno bueno
rings // temper & coordinates collection
sunnies // urban outfitters
nails // milani pink pop

would anyone be interested in a hair tutorial for how i pin my hair up into this easy, messy updo?!

x's + o's
kaitlin elaine


( thanks bethany olson for the photos :)

7 comments:

  1. I'd love a hair tutorial. I recently chopped my hair and don't know what to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'd love to see a hair tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics. And Ha! In my head I was like "I'd love to learn how to make that hair do" so yes, to the hair tutorial.

    http://juliwilliams.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really loving the vintage dooney! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes, this is stunning. Hair tutorial would be lovely - im sick of the same hairstyles I do (ponytail and bun haha)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those jeans/boots combination. And a definite yes to the hair tutorial!

    ReplyDelete