-->

Thursday, April 10, 2014

OOTD: cherry tree lane

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

growing up every night my sister & i would watch mary poppins before going to bed.
the past few days i have not been able to stop thinking of that movie since watching "saving mr. banks" the other day with andrew.
i have found myself skipping along the streets with the cherry blossoms hanging over me.
there is something magical about spring, about mary poppins.
 in my eyes they both go hand in hand perfectly.

there is a street over from my apartment. each house is painted with cherry blossoms,
dogwoods, tullips… so i changed the name of that street to "cherry tree lane"
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

andrew and i have found ourselves filling my apartment with so many flowers.
nothing is better than dating someone that gets your flower obsession.. and feeds into it.
he always surprises me with cherry blossom bouquets.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

outfit details:
dress // with lavender and lace
shoes // forever 21
earrings // with lavender and lace

i hope today you find yourself outside, drinking an iced chai, and surrounded by the ones you love!

 x's + o's,
chelsea diane


special thanks to Andrew Michael Montgomery for taking these images!

2 comments: