-->

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

10 facts about: us!

we thought it would be nice to share a few facts about ourselves; the random, the silly, the interesting or not so interesting,
the bits of us that aren't always shared but should be! get to know us a little better through our personal 10 facts!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

chelsea
1. i'm 25.
2. i worked at Starbucks for 5 years. you would think i'd hate it but i'm still just as addicted to my soy chai's (with 1 pump toffee nut) as ever. 
3. i never cared for cats til my neighbors my senior year of college had 12 out door cats, now i'm a total cat lady. 
4. i could listen to lana del rey all day long. 
5. speaking of lana... my boyfriend and i met four years ago but we never really clicked as friends til we both bonded over our mutual love for lana last summer.
6. i have the worst grammar. i blame my Texan roots.
7. my whole family resides in Odessa, Texas. it's hard living away from them but i wouldn't trade the life i have here in Norfolk! 
8. i know the whole dance routine to Britney Spears "oops.. i did it again" 
9. i wish i were Donna from That 70s show. 
10. in another life i would totally have been a doctor. ( or Meredith Grey from Greys anatomy)
11. kaitlin is my #1 bfffffffff
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

kaitlin
1 // i'm 24 years old. 
2 // the two foods i hate most are eggs and avocados. (WEIRD i know)
3 // i've never broken a bone! (knock on wood)
4 // i have had nearly every hair color possible, including pink and aquamarine. 
5 // i could eat dessert all day every day, and i don't have that sensor that says "stop i'm full!" although i wish i did!
6 // i can't stand super hot weather. 
7 // i've always been obsessed with the music, style, and everything from the 1960's + 70's. 
8 // i have enjoyed so many creative hobbies throughout my life: sewing, quilting, baking, cooking, jewelry making, knitting, photography, and crafting anything possible out of old shoeboxes and recycled objects as a kid. 
9 // i've come to the conclusion i can only eat meat if i would actually kill the animal myself... and i couldn't. 
10 // i love making people laugh, laughing at myself, and laughing in general is the best. 
11 // chelsea is my best fran forevaaaaa.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

feel free to leave a comment and ask us other questions, maybe we can do posts like this more often!
we tag YOU to post '10 facts' about you or your blog, we'd love to know more than what's always seen!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

 x's + o's
kaitlin elaine & chelsea diane

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving your blog and love getting to know both of you girls more and more :)
    Juli
    http://juliwilliams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These facts are cute, girls :) I love Lana del Rey too and I can't stand very hot weather myself- one of the reasons I live in the Northwest :)

    Sonya
    htttp://foreverornot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, girls. I made a 10 facts post on my blog. http://little-shelter.blogspot.com.br/
    I have a few questions:
    What are some musicians both of you recommend? (Can be Christians or not)
    Whar are your favourite TV series?
    Would you like to live in any other place? Where?

    Fun to get to know you girls more! Have a blessed day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh can we please be friends? I may be halfway across the world but I think we would all get along just fine. Kaitlin, I must ask though, how can you hate avocado? I feel like you are missing out on some of life's luxuries

    ReplyDelete