-->

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

this + that

Processed with VSCOcam with m4 preset


// k a i t l i n \\

this: I have been obsessed with searching for, collecting, and playing records.
I thrifted a record player last week and have been enjoying it more than I ever thought I would!
currently playing the sound of music soundtrack.


Processed with VSCOcam with m4 preset


that: after making over my room, I have been inspired by plants adding life into my space.
I am working on making my own macramé plant hangers to hang more ferns around my room.
my mom said macramé was huge in the 70's, so look out for a macramé DIY soon!





Processed with VSCOcam with p5 preset


// c h e l s e a \\
this:my lease ends at the end of july. I feel like july is going to be such a transition month.
I am leaving my part time job & trying out the freelance life full time again.
it's terrifying but usually the best things in life scare you, right?
Processed with VSCOcam with 10 preset

that:  this bag. I can't wait to share more about this fount bag that I received (and kait got one too!). our sponsors fount were so kind and sent us these amazing totes. I feel like I could carry my cats, books, flowers, everything in this bag. oh, and my boyfriend is working at this new amazing place in Norfolk called eva's. they specialize in crepes, and guys.. I can't stop eating crepes.
what are some of your this & that's?
x's + o's,
chelsea diane + kaitlin elaine

2 comments:

  1. chelsea -- good for you for taking a leap of faith! the best part about trying new things is that you can always go back if it doesn't work out. hoping it does work out, though! :) - sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that record player! i've been on the lookout for one as well. i have a collection of records from thrift shops that i keep accumulating and no way to play them! beautiful little space you've created for yourself, kaitlin.

    ReplyDelete