-->

Sunday, June 8, 2014

national donut day & sunday snaps!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


friday was national donut day and it was perfect timing because i got to go to my favorite donut place here in odessa, tx! in the summers growing up my grandma would always go to the southern maid and bring home cherry & chocolate donuts. i remember waking up so eager for her to bring home some hot fresh donuts.
side note: i ate five of these … no shame.


this week has been yet another busy week for kaitlin & i. my mom came to virginia and she got to meet her grand kitties & my special guy. kaitlin spent the week working, making diy scrubs & redoing her room.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


and today is national best friends day. i just would like to say that i am truly blessed with the greatest friend of all.
kaitlin has been a devoted friend to me, there for me during the hardest times of my life. she is my constant encourager.
she just gets me. i am so so blessed. plus, she makes me laugh more than anyone else in the world.
miss you bestie!!!

x's & o's,
chelsea diane

No comments:

Post a Comment