-->

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

ootd: texas air

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

i know i know.. another outfit post featuring my floppy hat.
i seriously can't get enough of this hat. i call it my "shield" from the sun.
and also, i just need it in every color.

last night i flew home to texas and i can't tell you how happy i am to be home.
i just feel more like myself, more at peace. back at my roots, ya know?

i can't wait to share my favorite places with you all!






                                                                                           ++++


 shirt // thrifted
shorts // vintage levi's thrifted
shoes// a gift from kaitlin
hat // redlight vintage seattle

it's 105 and i will be drinking my weight in lemonade!

happy wednesday!

 x's + o's,
chelsea diane


photos by my awesome little brother, dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment