-->

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

ootd: iphone addition

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


guys, it's too hot to function. i am counting down the days til fall.
the humidity is at full force and all i want to do is hide inside and read a book.
kaitlin is out working on an exciting project this week while i am finishing my last week at
my part time job!

Processed with VSCOcam with c1 preset Processed with VSCOcam with g3 preset


outfit//
flower crown: ℅ with lavender & lace
top: tjmaxx
bottoms: urban outfitters
shoes: urban outfitters
bag: ℅ fount leather
rings: vintage & etsy



ps thanks to my boyfriend andrew who always take my photos! ootd is not my favorite post to do (i hate getting my photo taken) so big thanks to him who puts up with me!


x's + o's,
chelsea diane

3 comments:

  1. The flower crown and top are very cute together! Gotta smile at the dog checking you out in the first photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I love that blogger's husbands become photographers. Gotta love them :) I love this outfit.
    Juli
    http://juliwilliams.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its So funny.
    http://iphone6update.com/

    ReplyDelete