-->

Monday, July 7, 2014

what i wore // my go to summer look

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

guys, its july. which means i am constantly hiding in the shade for relief!
i was gifted these awesome denim shorts from my friend brittany this past week and i haven't been able to take them off!




outfit // 
bottoms: h&m
 top: forever21 
shoes: urban outfitters

i am so envious of kaitlin's washington weather and i cannot wait to visit SOON!
PS i started the whole 30 diet today! i will be posting some fun recipes this week.
have any of you tried this diet? let me know your thoughts!

x's + o's,
chelsea diane 

(*all photos taken by my boyfriend Andrew with my iPhone 5s & edited by kaitlin)

2 comments:

  1. Those shorts are too cute! Very beautiful, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Obsessed with your lovely blog. X O

    lunabrunel.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete