-->

Monday, July 14, 2014

finally, a july desktop calendar!

Processed with VSCOcam with p5 preset

(right click & save to desktop calendar // photo by kaitlin & hand lettering by chelsea)

i know it has been a bit quiet over here the past few days.
kaitlin was busy snippin' hair & getting ready to be a camp counselor this week.
& i was painting away wedding invites, beaching it & cheating on my diet with gelato.
buuuuttt here is the calendar! my bamboo pen went in the black hole of my fount bag and i finally
found it! was so happy to be reunited with that little guy.

i would just like to take a minute & say a big thank you to all of our readers & sponsors.
when kaitlin & i began pondering the idea of having a space where we could share photos, our thoughts, fun diy's we never could imagine that we would have any of following. we created this
to be a place where our long distance friendship could have a close distant place to connect.
we are so humbled by all of the comments, the response, all of the beautiful gifts from brands.
thank you, thank you! we cannot wait to see what the future holds for this little nook on the internet.
but we hope that you follow along with us on the ride! we also would like to hear what you love about
our blog & what you would like to see or hear more of!

all of the x's + o's,
chelsea diane & kaitlin elaine 

3 comments:

  1. I love your follow friday and lifestyle posts, they're so great!

    X O

    Isabel
    http://lunabrunel.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, I'm glad you guys started and I'm glad I found you. I love your outfit posts and your follow Friday segment. :) thank you for sharing and posting beautiful posts.
    Juli

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tag-team approach to the blog and the variety of posts. Recent favs have been Follow Friday, DIY lavender scrub, Kaitlin's curls, Sunday snaps... lol, I guess most everything :)

    ReplyDelete