-->

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

these are the days

"these are the days.. " from a song of an open road by walt whitman is a very important piece of writing to me. it is a reminder to be present. i constantly find myself wondering about the future, the next thing, but never really to where my feet are planted now. i told myself that this year would be a year of being present. i found this awesome " i am.." series on one of my favorite blogs eat sleep cuddle and we decided to put our own little spin on it.


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug






chelsea

I am happy when.. the temps are cool, surrounded by the ones i love (family, kaitlin, kittens, andrew, puppy), drinking a warm cup of coffee & curled up with a book.

I am grateful when..  the leaves have changed & the colorful tights are brought out.

I am nervous when.. I am starting something new. The unknown is a scary place.

I am proud when..  I am doing what I love. After finishing a wedding, a painting.. its such a satisfying feeling.

I am anxious when… I am running late.

I am at peace when.. I am content. Those are the moments when I feel most joy.

I am wondering when..  I will actually move to Seattle. It's been a dream for almost a decade. But the time has never been right, I am ready for the time to be right.

I feel most like myself when… I am laughing or photographing.  Joy + Passion.

I am waiting for when…  I realize, what's next.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
kaitlin

I am happy when... I wake up to the sun shining through my bedroom window.

I am grateful when… I see or experience genuine acts of kindness toward others.

I am nervous when… I fly on an airplane over the ocean.

I am proud when… I think about where I once was and where I am now.

I am anxious when… I hear anyone talk about hospitals, needles, blood, veins, internal organs, etc.

I am at peace when… I spend quiet time alone with my bible and journal, especially outdoors.

I am wondering when… I will ever feel like an adult.

I feel most like myself when… I am surrounded by the people I love unconditionally and who love me in return.

I am waiting for when… I can finally realize my dreams are my reality.


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

x's + o's
chelsea diane & kaitlin elaine

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I always wonder about the future too, and it sure is important to be in present and live the moment

    Sophia
    http://sophiebysophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. So honest.

    ReplyDelete