-->

Thursday, March 13, 2014

these are a few of our favorite things

being girls, we like a lot of things. and most of the time it means a lot of different things. like, we can't have just one red lipstick. and we usually have multiple lipsticks in the exact same color/brand [ahem, chelsea ;) okay, i'm guilty too.] not just what we wear, but what we eat, read, and like to do.

our favorite things change with the seasons, or weekly in some cases.
here's what we've been loving as of lately!



chelsea is loving...

my mood changes with the seasons.
right now i am loving all things pink.
rumor has it that redheads can't pull off pink

& lets just say i am all about breaking the rules.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

1 // the latest kinfolk magazine

2 // andrew got me this flower crown for valentine's from withlavenderandlacein the summer all i wear is flower crowns.

3 // covergirl's bombshell volume mascara.

4 // revlon's lipbutter in juicy papaya.

5 // i've been living in this sweater i got from tjmax all week.


kaitlin is loving...

Processed with VSCOcam with 5 preset

1 // hats! transitioning from my usual knit hats and beanies into my favorite felt hats, black one from h&m and brown one is from target.

2 // NYX blush in rose garden. it's such a springy bright pink! use with my tapered brush from elf.

3 // neutrogena naturals face wash. i used this months ago and brought it back out. i love the way it makes my face feel!

4 // l'oreal nailpolish in 'macaroon me madly' and essie in 'orange its obvious' make me excited for spring!

5 // drinking more water! i'm trying to bring my water with me everywhere i go to remind myself to stay hydrated. also drinking lemon water in the morning when i wake up in place of coffee.

6 // i just started reading [again] 'the beauty detox solution' by kimberly snyder and just finished 'wilderness skills for women' by marian jordan. i highly recommend both!



today is feel + flourish's one month birthday! we LOVE all of you and thank you for following along and supporting us for this first month, we can't wait for many, many more!

BIG  X's + O's
kaitlin elaine & chelsea diane



4 comments:

  1. Good picks! can't with to get the new kinfolk!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need the new Kinfolk pronto.

    This post is lovely and so are your favourite things. I'm glad the upcoming summer is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea, what is the brand of your sweater? I'm in love with the look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I decided to give Wilderness Skills for Women a shot, I was looking for a new book to read and none of the samples on my kindle were doing it. THANK YOU! This book has changed so much for me. <3

    ReplyDelete