-->

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

what i wore // autumn morning

yesterday I celebrated the beginning of fall morning til night. I know today is actually the first FULL day of autumn, but I just couldn't wait. Lonnie and I went out to breakfast in the morning while the rain was drizzling and it cleared up a bit just as we finished. we walked along the river and I frolicked in the few leaves that have already turned and fallen. we treasure hunted in all of the best antique stores, and finally went home, lit some fall candles and watched a movie in the afternoon. I even ended my night with some hot apple cider! I know I'm crazy, but I'm going to use these last 3 months of the year to my advantage and soak it all up!

here's my first day of fall ootd! 


outfit details
white tee // old navy
jacket // target
jeans // high waisted levi's
boots // vintage
scarf // hand knit by me!
bag // FOUNT
camera bag // vintage
rings // @karissasmile on IG

I hope you all are getting to enjoy some change in the seasons where you are!

x's + o's
kaitlin elaine


thanks Lonnie Webb as always for taking so many wonderful photos! :)

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like the perfect day. And that jacket is so beautiful!
    Juli Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are gorgeous! I just came across your blog today and must say that I love it:)

    nikittabanana.blogspot.com

    Niki xx

    ReplyDelete