-->

Sunday, February 23, 2014

at home with chelsea diane & sunday snaps

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

i have been blessed to have an office for my photography business.
it's fun to throw my laptop in my backpack and jump on my bike and ride over to my office.
but the days where i am feeling lazy and all i want to do is stay in my pj's, i work from home.
i have been blessed to be able to live by myself with my two roommates jackson & evie (my cats).
they keep me company as i sip on coffee, blog, edit photos or while i am procrastinating browsing pintrest.


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

sunday is my favorite day of the week.
i love being able to stay in bed later than usual. feeling the warm sun on my cheeks when i wake up. sipping slowly on coffee.. and making more coffee. staying in my cozy pj's.
indulging in countless hours on the couch watching netflix.
basically its a day of glorified laziness.
but its sunday.
its a day of rest.
& this is how i rest.

Processed with VSCOcam with m2 preset

this week flew by.
kaitlin found herself in her new imogene + willie jeans.
i found myself holding my boyfriends hand on the beach.
she adventured with bethany & chelsea (who is also a redheaded chelsea)
i was spoiled with flowers & found myself spending time with kelsie



it's crazy to think that its only been a week since i've left seattle & a week since we've had our blog.
we are so thankful for all of you who have been so supportive of this little space on the internet!
it's 65 degrees here today in Norfolk, so a walk is in order!

happy sunday!

x's & o's,
chelsea diane

No comments:

Post a Comment