-->

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

what i wore: come sail away

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I had never been sailing before a week and a half ago. I feel so blessed to know so many people with different skills, interests, talents, hobbies and lifestyles. I was lucky enough to be invited along with my friends Ariana & Caleb with our friend Yuriy on his boat. I was surprised at how much more complicated the process of sailing a boat is. I learned a lot, but I'd never be able to do it on my own!

Ariana snapped a few photos of me from this beautiful day. surprisingly, this isn't a dress but a '90s romper! they are my favorite kind, [I have scored 2 so far] because the shorts are flowy and give the look of a dress but the convenience and comfort of wearing shorts... but make it a little more difficult to use the bathroom! ;)
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

details // 
romper // thrifted
sweater // forever 21
shoes // salt water sandals
sunhat // target
sunnies // urban outfitters

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
thank you to Yuriy for the sailboating experience and Ariana for these wonderful photos!

x's + o's
kaitlin elaine


2 comments:

  1. so stunning! that spring light is gorgeous on you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your outfit :) Looks very springy

    Sonya
    http://foreverornot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete