-->

Friday, October 10, 2014

follow friday: @missjordankelley

Processed with VSCOcam with a6 preset

i am so excited that jordan wanted to join the follow friday post! i have always loved her instagram. i am not sure how i stumbled across her feed but i am so glad i did. she is fresh off the market & newly married.  i am always inspired by her photos because they are always so bright & lovely. plus, she lives in the northwest & she is always baking something that looks so delicious. 

Processed with VSCOcam with hb2 preset

i hope next time i am in portland i am able to grab a cup of coffee or two with this gal!


1.  Name // age // occupation // location

Jordan Devine // twenty-one // nanny // portland, or 

Processed with VSCOcam with m3 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with m3 preset 

2. First off, how do you love married life?!

Ah, I love it so much!! It’s so fun to get to do life with your best friend. Everything with him is better, and he makes me better. I could go on for days about it.. but really I’m just crazy blessed.

Processed with VSCOcam with m3 preset Processed with VSCOcam with a6 preset Processed with VSCOcam with a6 preset Processed with VSCOcam with m3 preset

3. What do you love about living in Portland?

Portland is so great! I honestly couldn’t see myself anywhere else, it feels like home here. I love the rainy cozy weather, the amazing food, the local coffee shops, and the people. It has such a small town feel for a city and I love that, the best of both worlds! And not to mention, it’s gorgeous!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

4. If you were a flower which flower would you be?

Hmm probably a white garden rose. I just love the simplicity and elegance of them. Plus, they will forever remind me of my wedding since they were in my bouquet! 

Processed with VSCOcam with m3 preset Processed with VSCOcam with s2 preset Processed with VSCOcam with s2 preset

5. What places would you recommend to visit / eat / see in Portland?

Gosh, there are so many places! I’ll just list a few ;) My favorite coffee shops are Barista (their vanilla lattes are the.best.ever.) and Heart Coffee. Favorite restaurants: Oven & Shaker, Screen Door, Tilt, Bamboo Sushi (which is where we go for almost all of our date nights cause we can’t get enough..). And if you’re in the mood for ice cream..nothing beats Salt & Straw, it will change your life. The Portland Rose Garden and Multnomah Falls are must sees, so beautiful. Also, Schoolhouse Electric SO great. It’s a vintage furniture showroom with a floral shop and coffee shop inside, and it’s also where Alex proposed to me last year! 

Processed with VSCOcam with s2 preset Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

6. Where do you hope to see yourself in 5 years? 

Hopefully starting a family! I want to travel and go see the world with Alex first, and then when we’re ready have some littles. I’ve always had a heart for adoption so we would love to start the adoption process! I know I’m not in control, so we’re open to wherever God takes us in life.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

7. Describe yourself in three words. GO!


Simple, Hopeful, Silly 

Processed with VSCOcam with hb2 preset

go follow jordan's instagram right meow! thanks for being apart of the follow friday family!

x's + o's,
chelsea diane

1 comment:

  1. I love to be have a curly hair like Natural Hair ,can you give good tips to me Please Visit:

    Styling Products for Curly Hair
    CURLS for Women products

    ReplyDelete